The Last Flight .....
I travel past the august sky,
High, so very high ..
My wings are long and
beautiful,
My legs are strong.
My accent has been phenomenal,
Which For years I have bourne .
I look left , I look right
I look ahead to the extent of my sight .
I see the color orange and white
I tread fast on my wings I skip on my flight
I have to reach a warm place before its night
As I fly ,
Across the fields , scattered and dry ,
To think I try,
My flock that left me
When I chose to fly
in this direction I
already know, why ?
they made sounds,
flapped their wings ahead trying to stop
but I was stubborn ,
this plan I cannot drop.
I know this way ,
I know how to reach the bay
Jealous they are maybe ,
Let them be away ,
I look left , I look right
I look ahead to the extent of my sight .
I see the color orange and white
I tread fast on my wings I skip on my flight
Not a soul I can see in the sky
Even the vultures that tread the horizon,
Stood down below , I don’t know why
I get a bit morbid , I don’t know why
Further ahead as I fly ,
My legs start paining,
The beautiful wings cant hold me stable
A wind gushes in , I lose control
I try to hold on, I fail.
I can see a storm heading this way
My legs are jinxed ,
my wings are torn,
I get angry, I get tensed, I frown
the dust and the wind slowly
throw me down,
As I lay dying ,
The orange sky looks like a crown,
I left the fleet ,
Now alone I go down
Perhaps I did not see the evident
The storm that was coming ,
That eventually took me down
I knew the direction
My legs were strong
My wings were beautiful
My flight was on song
The fleet tried to tell me though that I was wrong
They made sounds,
flapped their wings ahead trying to stop
but I was stubborn ,
this plan I cannot drop.
I thought I knew this
way ,
I thought I knew how
to reach the bay
And not Jealous they were, but trying to guide
My ego today took my life .

No comments:
Post a Comment